ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 10 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
BioBrew is a technology platform area in ZX Ventures that is exploring opportunities to apply our core fermentation and industrial-scale processing expertise beyond beer in the biotechnology domain. We are currently hiring for the role of Supply Operations Specialist, who will be responsible for project and budget management in the BioBrew technology team according to agile and SCRUM principles.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Project Coordination – ongoing technology project planning & management
- Agile Program Deployment – deployment of SCRUM WoW and management
- Budget Planning & Tracking – coordinating and managing budget planning and tracking
- External collaborators / suppliers – establish/manage relationships and project workflow / logistics with external partners
- Technology Implementation – coordinate and manage installation and commissioning of pilot facilities
Sound interesting to you? Here’s the profile we’re looking for:
- Engineering / technology, life-sciences and / or biotechnology degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in demanding operational environment (preferably brewery / food / biotech manufacturing)
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple workstreams in dynamic / fast-paced environment
- Experience establishing and managing relationships with external partners and suppliers
- Strong project management skills and strong problem-solving capability
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. #LI-AA1
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.