Internship Social Media & Influencer Executive
ZX Ventures, Leuven
Brewing up the future, today.
Belgian internship compensation. Full-time job.
You have to be over legal drinking age to apply for this role.
Duration: April to September 2021
Location: Leuven, Belgium | Remote pending COVID restrictions.
Curious. Ambitious. Resilient. Sound like you? You’ll fit right in.
From your very first day, you’ll be encouraged to lead, speak your mind and take ownership of your success. You’ll have your colleagues behind you because we believe that with hard work and a strong team, we can achieve anything. The most important thing to know: we aren’t afraid to dream big, and we never shy away from a challenge.
Get to know Ginette:
At the start, there was the friendship of three Belgians who all shared a passion for nature and ecology.
It was in 2009 that this group of friends decided to create Ginette. Driven by their love of nature, they wanted to inspire more people to change their consumption habits and help make the world a more responsible and cooler place.
With this dream in mind, Ginette, a Belgian and ORGANIC beer was born! Certified Organic (Certysis), brewed with ingredients from sustainable organic agriculture, with every sip of Ginette you know you're doing something good for nature and for your own body!
About the role:
As the Social Media & Influencer Executive, you’ll assist the Marketing Manager in the re-birth of the social media accounts as well as the influencer strategy and content creation for the French market. Hand in hand with the creative agency, you’ll be part of the Editorial Committee of the brand.
You’ll manage the day to day execution of the social media, communication and influencer strategy. Your goal being to recruit a tribe of evangelists, increase brand awareness and audience engagement across a range of social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) driving brand fame.
The only limit will be the one of your imagination & brand fit!
Your tasks will be divided across two areas:
Social Media execution
- Participation to the monthly Editorial Committee (creative agency, brand team)
- Content posting
- Community Management
- Content creation based on guidelines
- Social listening (latest trending topics, competitors)
- Reporting (post performance)
Launch & execution of the Influencer campaign
- Creation of a list of contact based on specific KPIs (use of Tagger)
- Set up of the activation
- Contact influencers
- Management of execution (kit creation, sending, etc.)
- Reporting (mentions, feedback)
You’ll require excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking and be comfortable presenting ideas and results.
What we’ll offer you:
- Opportunity to re-shape the presence of Ginette on Social Media for the years to come
- Working with a passionate & super-agile team within the biggest FMCG company in the world.
- Opportunity to work with a best in class creative agency
- Opportunity to create your Social Media portfolio for future job interviews
- A real test & learn experience
- Good beers, Good laughs
- Working laptop
Who are we looking for?
- You’re able to populate new content (visuals & copywriting) based on the one created by the agency. Use of Photoshop, InDesign as well as photo skills with your own material is a must.
- Daily management of Social Media Communities (posting, reply to comments and DMs, reporting to manager)
- Experience working with Facebook & Instagram as social platforms
- You are a Native French speaker
- You are independent, daring and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are comfortable leading your own projects.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At ZX Ventures we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Tech Jobs For You
Design Systems Designer, Design Infrastructure
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA; Mountain View, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Se...