Location: Belgium. Flexibility to travel to meet up with the team in UK, FR or NL
PerfectDraft exists to serve the ultimate in-home beer experience. This machine cools beer to a perfectly-chilled consistent temperature. There are more than 40 beers available to serve with PerfectDraft from craft beers to Belgian classics, classic German lagers to fruity brews. All served how the brewer intended. Frankly, it’s a brilliant machine.
PerfectDraft has a small Agile team with a start-up mentality. We’re a small, friendly team who always look after each other. We’re spread around Europe, but that doesn’t stop us being big on birthdays! We also have regular feedback sessions – people are at the heart of this venture.
We are currently searching for someone to join us at PerfectDraft on this adventure. Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with top startups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
Powered by Zx Ventures
The PerfectDraft team operates as an independent venture within the ZX Ventures ecosystem.
ZX Ventures is an innovation and investment group focused on empowering entrepreneurs to unlock exponential growth. ZX operates in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia-Pacific and invests across technology, ecommerce and beverage companies.
The PerfectDraft business is rapidly expanding in terms of volume and geography, whilst taking tangible steps to improve its brand and value proposition. The team have decided to adopt a fully agile approach, working in scrum, to help increase the velocity of making progress against our strategic priorities:
- To deliver aggressive revenue growth in existing and new channels
- To deliver a branded PerfectDraft value proposition through the consumer journey
- To make supply chain a source of competitive advantage
With size of the operations expanding fast, we are establishing a second Supply chain operations function, with the aim to contribute to the priority of making our supply chain a source of competitive advantage. Operating at the heart of our network of breweries, filling line plants, material suppliers, and sales channels, we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join this new function.
In order to make our supply chain a source of competitive advantage and provide a smooth logistics experience for our consumers and sales partners, the Supply Chain Specialist would have the following key areas of accountability:
- Ensure operational excellence by executing forecasting, planning, delivery and return processes across all channels
- Machines and kegs
- in existing markets through Beerhawk and Interdrinks distribution channels
- in new markets
- within a complex ABI supply chain
- Work on improving the overall warehouse capacity of the e-store and ABI warehouses that hold PerfectDraft stock
- Ensure constant return flow from e-stores to main business of empty kegs
- Responsible for the machine supply chain and improvement of its processes
- Support execution of actions from sustainability agenda for PerfectDraft
- Execute actions to set up new route to markets and return flows
Key Contacts - Internal/External
The Supply chain Specialist would be in contact with several internal and external stakeholders:
- Buying, logistics and commercial functions in PerfectDraft distribution channels (example; e-stores)
- AB InBev, ZX and external breweries
- ABI zone and planning departments
- Internal and external suppliers of kegs, draft equipment and other materials
- AB InBev BSC and GCC teams
- External logistics providers
- Full PerfectDraft team
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have some prior Supply Chain/Logistics experience, either in operational or planning capacity. This could either be through University placements, internships or work experience post-graduation.
- Some form of secondary education e.g. university, poly-tech, traineeship/apprenticeship, preferably within business, engineering or directly within supply/logistics.
- You are able to collaborate effectively with different departments, functions and geographies. You are fluent in English and preferably able to communicate in Dutch or French.
- You're a creative problem solver. You have a hands-on attitude with an eye for detail, and will always look for ways to overcome any challenge. You know when and who to escalate matters to if required.
- You have strong initiative. PerfectDraft is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for true self-starters who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
The best bed for better sleep