ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future - our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences.
About the Role
ZXES is a new ZX Ventures team with the core mission to accelerate our D2C growth - working at the intersection of customers, ecommerce and brands, to form long lasting partnerships and solve our most complex business problems. We are a team of Technology, Analysts, Performance and Product Specialists that are changing the way we work with our portfolio.
We are now seeking a skilled and experienced Web Analytics Specialist to work across our global portfolio of eCommerce companies and DTC Brand channels. You will accelerate our current growth by identifying opportunities through analysis of customer data. And developing programmes to take advantage of those opportunities. You’ll do this by investigating and delivering customer, marketing, attribution and CRO insight into our businesses and liaising with our teams on weekly insight calls. You’ll have excellent team working skills, the ability to manage your own workload and tenacious attention to detail. You’ll also be comfortable working in a startup environment. This is a chance to own the vertical and really drive insights into the businesses putting it front of mind for stakeholders. This role is more about action than reporting.
- Working closely with our eStore teams you will develop a deep understanding of each of our businesses customers so you can share their story within the business and generate meaningful insights & recommendations that move the dial commercially.
- Work within the ZXES team to create, maintain and adapt dashboards to share insight across all our businesses and across our teams
- Put data and analytics at the core of all discussions and decisions within our teams by delivering weekly insight calls with the teams where you can deliver your findings.
- Analyse and map full customer journeys to improve marketing and site experience.
- Identifying gaps in our current strategies that aren’t aligned to what you can see resonating with our customers
- Reporting on the success of any recommendations made by our team to accurately understand and track the value of those actions
- Supporting our businesses to make data informed decisions by completing ad-hoc requests for insight and analysis.
- Working closely with the teams to understand their analysis and insight requirements, continually evolving the offering
- Build a suite of models & reports that stakeholders can use to self-serve. These will cover everything from DTC/eCommerce metrics (e.g. CLTV, CAC, RR) to customer behavior to product usage
- Role model using Test & Learn techniques to solve pressing business problems
- You will be expected to build and maintain healthy relationships and work collaboratively with creative teams, business leads and external agencies to successfully meet deadlines
Required experience and skills:
- Prior experience in a customer insights role, actioning insights across multiple channels (e.g. Marketing, CRO, CX)
- Very strong statistical & analytical skills, with experience using SQL (or similar languages) for data
- Experience in data visualization through building in Domo, Tableau or similar tools
- Experience managing analytics projects
- Experience in building, deploying and measuring growth optimisation programmes across multiple business units
In addition we think it’s important that you are...
- Proactive - you take initiative to improve processes, you’re a team player and a self-starter, able the thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Obsessed with experimentation!
BE EMPOWERED BY PEOPLE.
Work with passionate partners and industry leaders, including entrepreneurs, investors, operators, and innovators who are dreaming of changing the world…and then doing it. You’ll have the chance not just to work with them, but to become one of them. We’re a company of owners, which means you can count on your colleagues because they’re as vested in this dream as you are.
LEARN QUICKLY. GROW QUICKLY.
You’ll explore uncharted territory, creating, investing in and leading businesses, products, and models that didn’t exist before. The result? You have the opportunity – and the expectation – to learn something new. And you’ll learn quickly, because accepting big challenges is in your DNA.
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
At ZX Ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to build the future of an industry, backed by its leader. What does that mean? A startup environment with access to AB InBev’s resources. Centuries of expertise spanning 150 countries and 180,000 colleagues. Brands that have been bringing people together for generations. The possibilities for your career are endless.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Read more about our EMEA business - our people, our values and principle and our targets to become a more Diverse and Inclusive employer on our LinkedIn EMEA Life page here!
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.