Salary: up to 45k Location: Leeds
Job Type: Permanent Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to: Senior Product Manager
Benefits: Free onsite parking, Staff discount, Access to Health Assured Platform, Pension
Beer Hawk is the UK’s leading online retailer of craft beer. Our mission is to inspire everyone to
discover their next favourite beer, and we pride ourselves on how well we deliver the world’s
best craft beer to thirsty homes across Britain. We launched in summer 2012, and have
experienced 9 years of staggering growth.
We’re held together by our 4 core values:
1) We’re down to earth
2) We always make it better
3) We get on with it
4) We give a shit!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is willing to develop their knowledge and experience to help create a market-leading E-Commerce website in a rapidly growing company.
With a passion for improving the customer experience, you will be integral in discovering opportunities, defining solutions and validating that these solutions work. This hands-on role works across departments. You will utilise platforms available and customer insights/behavioural data to optimise the website through configuration, tuning/optimisation, content and new features.
The product function at Beer Hawk is evolving with this a great time to join a growing and adapting team. This also means the product area for this role will change as the organisation and Product Team changes.
What you will be doing
- Management of site changes through the agile delivery process, working closely with the Tech team as well as business scrum teams
- Lead definition of requirements for select projects and functional areas
- Website configuration for site features on Magento 2 and other 3rd party software
- Search and browse tuning as well as site optimisation
- Behaviour analysis using Google Analytics to make suggestions into site changes and validate enhancements
- Exploring other research sources for best practice and improvements including customer feedback
- Management of website issues, ensuring they are prioritised and fixed appropriately
- Support marketing in managing site content
There is huge scope to make a positive difference to this fast-growing business, with the opportunity to take the role further over time.
Skills & Experience you need to do the role:
- Previous experience in a digital role(s) advantageous
- Organised to manage multiple tasks and requests
- Methodical and analytical mindset to discover enhancements and opportunities based on data
- A drive to make the customer experience better
- Strong communication skills to work with different departments
- Experience with gathering, evolving and explaining requirements
- Inquisitive nature, wanting to find solutions for business and customer challenges
- Web analysis experience using Google Analytics or alternative
- Some understanding of HTML/CSS
- Understanding of digital marketing and Website optimisation/CRO would be an advantage
- Magento experience would be an advantage
The behaviours we know work:
- Being a true self-starter. Beer Hawk & ZX are proud of the speed at which our business moves so we like to work with those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- Someone who is inherently curious - you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter.
- Skills and experience are great but what’s crucial is enthusiasm for the role and the ability to embody Beer Hawk’s values.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Tech Jobs For You
Customer Success Manager, Spanish & Portuguese Speaking (Locat...
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA; Remote - US