ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With people in over 10 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
You will be responsible for developing the marketing plans and strategy of a new seltzer brand and partnership. You will have the opportunity to change the way our company approaches marketing and tackle the task of building ‘challenger brands’ that create meaningful connections with consumers.
You need to work exceptionally well both independently and in teams. Being an excellent connector both internally and externally, being able to bring together and lead people in different geographies and teams to solve complex problems is critical to be successful in the role.
Passionate about beverages and solving consumers’ problems, you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and can make a real impact. You drive results, are comfortable with navigating ambiguity and to make sound decisions and recommendations in uncertainty. You are organized and able to prioritize the work in a rapidly changing environment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development of the brand toolkit (brand book, core creative idea, VBB, VBI) in collaboration with brand partner and agencies
- Manage/own partner relationships: venture partner, ad and marketing agencies, activation partnes, etc.
- Develop, execute, manage and budget for all marketing plans (including digital media, PR, experiential…)
- Design a learning plan to validate assumptions at launch and recommend brand iterations
- Leverage data from IRI, SPINS, Tagger, etc. to track brand performance and health
- Prepare for the transition of marketing plans to AB InBev in the event that the venture is integrated into AB’s management
We’re looking for:
- Progressive marketing experience. Preferred experience includes but not limited to creating or developing purpose-driven brands at a large brand, at a startup or at an agency.
- Creative and curious with a very good understanding of consumer insights and industry trends.
- Entrepreneurially minded, capacity to think out of the box
- Resourceful with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- University degree, postgraduate preferred (marketing, social sciences, anthropology a plus)
- Strong business understanding, influence, communication and presentation skills
- Nice to have: meaningful professional and/or personal experience with Asian culture
- Nice to have: Knowledge and exposure to other beverages such as distilled spirits, cider, wine and soft drinks
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.