Salary Band: Dependent on experience
Benefits: Free onsite parking, Staff discount, Access to Health Assured Platform, Pension
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Operations Manager, with dotted line to People Manager
Created: July 2021
What you’re doing
This role primarily sits within the Operations team, based at TL2, Leeds – however it does also have a dotted line into the People team and is expected to work closely with both teams. The purpose of this role is to support the Operational Team at Beer Hawk with their continued growth and helping to embed a culture of excellence in all areas. This role requires someone who has great knowledge of the Operation and all areas within the Warehouse, but also be able to support in a fair, ethical and legal manner.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, with a dotted line to the People Manager key responsibilities include:
- To support the existing customer care process through keeping internal processes up to date.
- To Hold follow up meetings and reviews with new employees including end of Day 1, end of Week 1 and end of Probationary period.
- Confident in providing honest, open, legally aligned feedback with employee as appropriate and share insight with relevant Operational Managers
- Ensure all training for new and existing warehouse personnel is up to date and retrain if required
- Work with the People Team to support policy awareness and implementations within the warehouse
- Confident to undertake performance reviews
- Competent and knowledgeable with disciplinary processes
Health and Safety/Security
- H&S Induction training
- To implement and monitor the effectiveness of the Depot Health and Safety policy, ensuring and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Responsibility for Inductions - Day 1 onboarding, including welcoming, giving warehouse tours and introductions, show employee to their working area and ensure they meet with their buddy or team leader
- Support with Recruitment activity
Skills & Experience
- Experience working within a Warehousing environment is essential
- Ability to balance commercial and operational needs
- Ability to influence and motivate staff, setting expectations and leading by example
- Calm under pressure - quick to make business decisions and change direction where necessary
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of discipline/performance management with a proven track record leading teams in production / manufacturing / warehouse and logistics setting
- Methodical approach to problem solving and ability to use own initiative
- Displays a positive, professional and disciplined attitude
- Ability to handle multiple workloads/balance of the operation and resource planning
- Experience in recruitment and the interviewing process
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable to surroundings and people, being able to communicate confidently and concisely with all walks of life
- Understanding of H&S and can balance this with commercial needs
- Computer literacy – daily use of Slack, MS Word, Outlook & Excel
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid