The Direct to Consumer Company
Our Direct to Consumer (DTC) business is a global growth group within AB inBev, the world’s leading global brewer. We are an ecosystem of ventures, each one focused on delivering frictionless and exceptional access to drinks for our consumers in 21 countries (and counting!). Our teams span across owned eCommerce platforms, eRetail, owned Retail and owned On-Trade, but we are united in our goal of consumer centricity and driving fast-paced growth for AB inBev.
What we’re looking for
Are you passionate about all things People? Want ownership of key strategic people projects and processes? Think you can handle a fast-paced high-growth organisation, which seeks to continually improve and adapt, whilst also remaining calm and detail oriented? Looking to develop yourself into the next leader? If this sounds like you, read on!
We are looking for a Global People Manager to be accountable for driving the People agenda, with specific responsibility for implementing our people cycle and supporting a team of DTC employees across our New York HQ. You will also be responsible for managing People processes, such as Engagement Surveys, our Annual People Cycle etc at a Global level. Experience of working independently within a dynamic and fast-growing business is essential for success. This role is both generalist and strategic in nature, working closely with other People partners globally, to ensure our People deliverables are aligned with the ambitious targets of our teams.
As Global People Manager, you’ll embed our world-class AB inBev People processes across all the countries DTC operate in, while ensuring that the interests and needs of our Global HQ team and its employees are addressed, to sustain a culture of high performance and high engagement.
Here are some of the things you could be doing
- Responsible for all aspects of the employee lifecycle for Global DTC employees including; onboarding, payroll & benefits, supporting work permits and visa applications, maintenance of HR systems and offboarding; all the while ensuring we are fully HR compliant in accordance with local legislation. You will be the team’s go-to person on all Employee Relations issues
- Talent Attraction & Management – help attract and hire great talent, partner with our managers to drive better quality of experience and outcome of results.
- Performance Management – support adoption of the performance management process, explain the what & why and support development of team and individual goals.
- Organization Development – helping our leaders and colleagues build high performing teams and structures by assessing capabilities and building plans to develop talent
- Learning & Development – understand training and development needs, support managers and employees, and propose new programs to meet emerging needs. This will also include the delivery of in-house training, with a focus on DTC specific training for all colleagues.
- Compensation & Benefits – stay updated on legislative changes that impact local practice, analyze benchmarks, and work with leaders to ascertain the specific needs for their teams
- Employee Engagement - be the employee’s advocate. Support managers with employee engagement action planning using data from our quarterly pulse and annual surveys to drive improvement and ensure a continued focus, including working closely with other DTC People partners too and ensure strategic initiatives are deployed locally
- A truly global approach – being the global link between our People partners in different countries, to provide a consistent and unifying People management strategy.
- Office environment - ensure our DTC HQ is a physical manifestation of our culture and values.
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Passion - you’re passionate about People and creating a thriving culture and positive working environment for all employees, ideally within the FMCG or Retail sector.
- Relationship-builder -you’re great at building relationships and credibility with business leaders
- The extra mile - you go beyond just delivering the “defined” People solutions
- A true self-starter - our DTC orgaisation is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for owners who thrive in our fast-paced environment and make things happen.
- Problem solver - you can solve business problems pragmatically and at speed – assimilating issues and ideas into clear requirements, generating solutions based on own insight or learning
- Working cross-functionally - you are able to collaborate effectively with different departments, functions and geographies, understanding cultural ways of working.
- Influence – you are able to shape others’ thinking through personal style, valued expertise and strong communications. You can comfortably manage upwards, coaching leaders and managers
- Technical skills - you have experience as a People business partner and the delivery of an excellent HR service in a high-growth organisation.
- Results focused - you've delivered exceptional results throughout your prior experiences and your actions have led to impact and a lasting legacy.
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for establishing operational process and routines.
- Proactive thinker - you have the foresight and judgment to identify and address employee and structural issues before they impact business performance.
- Empathetic - You are an approachable people person, seeing the human side of a People role
How will you be measured?
- Execution of annual People processes
- Hiring SLAs and candidate experience
- Engagement scores and identifying action plans based on this
- Delivery of Talent Development strategy
- Attrition – locally and globally
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) from our Global HQ teams (who you will be serving)
Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with other leading FMCGs, top start-ups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.