Are you interested in learning more about ZX but not sure you want to move jobs right now? Do you want to work as a mini-founder, owning a product end to end whilst still having the benefits of a global corporate backing you? This is what the life of a Product Owner is like at ZX Ventures, this is a role we are continuously hiring for as we have more and more exciting products to seed and launch!
This is an opportunity for you to learn more about the role and be considered when it next goes live (likely Q1/2 of 2022) or even the time after that, or the time after that - depending on what your time line is. We will be conducting calls and interviews with strong applicants so that we can both get to know each other and when the time comes, move fast.
You can read more about ZX and the Product Owner role and apply below, we look forward to hear from you!
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future.
We are currently searching for top talent to work in our Incubation team at the Beverage Fund for Europe and South Africa. Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences.
PRODUCT OWNER – Beverage Fund Europe & Africa
- Interact with individuals at all levels of the organization focused on delivering value fast
- The Route To Market (RTM) Manager: to identify and execute a RTM strategy suitable for the product/brand; must also ensure the distribution representation will help us assess its at-scale performance; must ensure data can be collected
- The Analytics Manager: to ascertain relevant data and use data to inform decision making
- The Marketing Manager: to identify early adopters, brand build through ‘challenger’ methodology, plan and execute PR strategy, and identify a scalable marketing plan/strategy
- Supply: to ensure product developed to the right specs for the consumer, in the right quantity, and ensure no OOS
- Brand owner and commercial owner of any brand entering a new market
- Represent the voice of the consumer, and bringing consumer insights in the opportunity territory
- Track KPIs and insights to be able to convince management that a venture does or does not have the potential to become >$50M USD annual net revenue in Western Europe, at scale
- Analysing complex issues to identify root causes and innovative solutions
- Build relationships and leverage external partners (agencies, freelancers, partnerships) to achieve your goals/results
- Present/pitch cases for/against seed/launch to the Investment Committee
- You will be targeted to have at least a 50% graduation from seed to launch ratio annually
- Develop a learning plan, and measure + track learnings
- Manage the startup budget, and efficiently allocate resources to test + learn to prove scalability, and create a launch strategy
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience, either in a startup or through launching new products
- Experience working with the end consumer in mind and with consumer insights/data is required, experience within Food and Beverage is a plus
- Business oriented mindset with the ability and experience to set and maintain a departmental/product budget
Understanding of lean startup principles, tools, and techniques and experience in agile project, program and, portfolio management and execution
BE EMPOWERED BY PEOPLE.
Work with passionate partners and industry leaders, including entrepreneurs, investors, operators, and innovators who are dreaming of changing the world…and then doing it. You’ll have the chance not just to work with them, but to become one of them. We’re a company of owners, which means you can count on your colleagues because they’re as vested in this dream as you are.
LEARN QUICKLY. GROW QUICKLY.
You’ll explore uncharted territory, creating, investing in and leading businesses, products, and models that didn’t exist before. The result? You have the opportunity – and the expectation – to learn something new. And you’ll learn quickly, because accepting big challenges is in your DNA.
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
At ZX Ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to build the future of an industry, backed by its leader. What does that mean? A startup environment with access to AB InBev’s resources. Centuries of expertise spanning 150 countries and 180,000 colleagues. Brands that have been bringing people together for generations. The possibilities for your career are endless.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Read more about our EMEA business - our people, our values and principle and our targets to become a more Diverse and Inclusive employer on our LinkedIn EMEA Life page here!
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
File hosting service