Global Manager, Planning and Performance Management
ZX Ventures, New York
Brewing up the future, today.
Biobrew is an internal biotech start up within ZX Ventures, a global growth and innovation group within AB-Inbev, the world’s leading global brewer. We were created with a mandate to adapt and grow ABI’s fermentation and manufacturing capabilities to beyond beer production. Biobrew is building a platform to scale food products of the future and sustainably grow the emerging precision fermentation industry. We are looking for a PPM/PMO to help us execute on this mission by managing key projects, key objectives and results sessions, and tracking & monitoring budget and performance. This person will play a critical part in ensuring Biobrew delivers its key objectives to unlock our next round of funding.
- Maintain a strong network of key players within ZX, ABI and other Biobrew board member organizations and partners
- Collaborating with the New Venture Fund to organize all key funding activities for Biobrew (including key legal and tax workstreams to establish and maintain Biobrew as an independent entity)
- Build and maintain Biobrew valuation and P&L models to inform fund raising, partnership deal structures and business opportunities
- Cascade and follow up on team member targets and tracking of targets by working with the people team
- Ensure strategic alignment across Biobrew functions by executing quarterly OKR meetings and monthly performance KPI tracking and monitoring
- Organizing and planning key CEO meetings including the Biobrew board meeting and other major senior leadership stakeholder management sessions
- Manage board and board member meeting pitches, decks and capturing minutes of all key meetings
- Define the optimum budget to execute upon Biobrew targets and appropriate resource allocation by working with the team to update on LEs and burn rates
- Building and maintaining key Biobrew and CEO calendars (e.g. back plans of all meetings, major workstreams, team member PTO etc)
- Establish agile ways of working and best practices within the Biobrew business leaders and wider teams
- Navigating the finance systems, ZBB processes, budget and cash flow tracking for Biobrew
Sound interesting to you? Here's what we're looking for:
- True self-starters. We are proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- Someone who has delivered exceptional results for their company throughout their career. We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- A university degree, and candidates who have shown development through work experience.
- Progressive experience in financial planning, FP&A, strategic planning, or a similar field.
- Excellent financial modeling, data visualization, and analytical thinking skills.
- The ability to ruthlessly prioritize and drive organization in an ambiguous setting. Advanced project and people management skills that are needed to deliver great results in our work environment, as well as execution drive.
- Interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets opportunities.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Beautiful event websites