Global People Manager, Ze Company
ZX Ventures, New York, São Paulo, Mexico
Brewing up the future, today.
The Direct to Consumer Company
Our Direct to Consumer (DTC) business is a global growth group within AB inBev, the world’s leading global brewer. We are an ecosystem of ventures, each one focused on delivering frictionless and exceptional access to drinks for our consumers in 21 countries (and counting!). Our teams span across owned eCommerce platforms, eRetail, owned Retail and owned On-Trade, but we are united in our goal of consumer centricity and driving fast-paced growth for AB inBev.
What we’re looking for
We're looking for an ambitious People, strategy and process centered individual to work alongside our Zone People colleagues in Brazil, Middle Americas and Latin America South (13 countries and counting!) to establish and implement our Ze Company People strategy.
Reporting into the Global Head of People, you will be responsible for both embedding our world-class AB inBev People processes across all Ze Company countries, as well as determining the specific needs of our colleagues which are not currently being met and developing plans to close these gaps. We have amazing People teams already in place within our Zones/Countries (who are responsible for the direct People Business Partnering), so it is your job as the Global People Manager to bring consistency across Ze Company and ensure alignment across People processes, from our Engagement Surveys to Annual KPI setting, from our Talent Development approach to our Hiring processes.
Here are some of the things you could be doing
- Define, articulate and work with the Local People BPs to execute the People vision and strategy across all aspects of the People cycle across Ze Company
- Talent Attraction: designing and implementing our Ze Company hiring process that is consistent in all markets, that considers expert based roles such as Product and Engineering
- Onboarding: creating a best-in-class on-boarding experience
- Engagement: implementing surveys, analysing the data and developing action plans (alongside the Zone teams) to close gaps
- Rewards and Incentives: leveraging current ABI models, as well as benchmarking vs other Tech companies and industries to ensure our schemes are fit for the future
- Targets: executing the annual KPI process
- DE&I: capturing the data, setting the strategy and dream, building processes to support this
- Talent Development: creating career mapping and development programmes for expert functions, as well as optimizing our Annual Organisation and People Review (OPR) process so that it is fit for a best-in-class tech company.
- As this is a brand new role, a key responsibility will be setting up Global “reporting” of key People Targets, such as % of vacant roles, across the whole Ze Company, and sharing this with Ze Company leadership at the Monthly People PMO meetings.
- Build the Ze Company Brand and Community, working with the Global DTC Communications manager on key platforms such as Sharepoint and Slack.
- Responsible for the 1 Year Plan for Ze Company People, working closely with the Head of Ze Company finance to build a budget aligned to our growth ambitions
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
Passion: you’re passionate about People and creating a thriving culture and positive working environment for all employees. These are three candidate experiences we strongly favour:
- Previous People / HR Management experience within the FMCG or Retail sector (although you will not “directly” be accountable for People Business Partnering responsibilities).
- Previously been a Planning and Performance Manager (PPM) .
- Experience with Project Management / PMO.
- Highly Organized: Strong project management skills; must be able to effectively manage and balance high-priority requests with long-term projects (and create the tracking tools and cross-team ways of working to enable this).
- Ability to work within a complex and evolving business environment: our Ze Company / DTC structure is complex to navigate and requires someone to understand these nuances.
- Detail-Oriented: Ability to go deep into problems and create comprehensive plans and strategy, based on specific market details.
- Commercial acumen: recognises the commercial impact of decisions
- Impact and influence: you will be working with very senior stakeholder across our business, so will need to manage upwards.
- Agile: We are looking for an individual that would thrive in our fast-paced environment.
- Passionate & Curious: Interested and passionate about direct-to-consumer companies, ecommerce, technology and startups.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- English fluency required. Portuguese and Spanish fluency highly desired.
Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with other leading FMCGs, top start-ups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Product Manager, Ads & Promotions
DoorDash, Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; Mountain View, ...