The Direct to Consumer Company
Our Direct to Consumer (DTC) business is a global growth group within AB inBev, the world’s leading global brewer. We are an ecosystem of ventures, each one focused on delivering frictionless and exceptional access to drinks for our consumers in 21 countries (and counting!). Our teams span across owned eCommerce platforms, eRetail, owned Retail and owned On-Trade, but we are united in our goal of consumer centricity and driving fast-paced growth for AB inBev.
What we’re looking for
We are currently searching for a leader to oversee our direct-to-consumer (DTC) data strategy. This is a global role that spans across all our DTC businesses, including Ecommerce, Retail, and On-Trade. This leader will oversee the teams that build the global DTC data lake as well as all the data and analytics used to drive those businesses. We are looking for someone with deep technical expertise in data technologies, platforms, and frameworks as well as someone who can develop relationships with business stakeholders internationally.
Here are some of the things you could be doing:
- Establish a high-level data roadmap and architecture for all DTC verticals
- Lead the Global Data Engineer and Data Analytics Team
- Support in hiring new team members, interviewing and reviewing technical assessments
- Load data from all DTC businesses into DTC data lake
- Create a data architecture that is scalable, fostering collaboration and accessibility of data throughout the Federated model
- Participate in some visualization initiatives, sharing best practices
- Promote meetings to foster knowledge sharing among all DTC areas
- Manage shared resources: Azure, AWS, Sharepoing, Jira, etc.
- Maintain Power BI environment for all verticals
- Ownership on KPI Model and Daily Report that aggregates data from all DTC
- Maintain datasets with combined DTC data to provide unit economics
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience developing BI strategy and requirements
- Experience in Data wrangling, building data models, and developing insights
- A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, etc.
- Strong business acumen and extensive experience using data to drive ecommerce businesses
- Experience with BI tools (SQL, Power BI, QlikView, Looker) and statistical analysis programs (SPSS, SAS)
- On top of the latest trends in technology and data architecture
- 6+ years of related Business Intelligence work with significant experience in a global company, including 2+ years in a leadership role
- Ability to build strong working relationships (globally)
- Advanced project and people management skills that are needed to deliver great results in our work environment, as well as execution drive.
How will you be measured?
- Establish and deliver DTC data and analytics roadmap across all lines of business
- Provide key valuable insights to both businesses and DTC leadership teams
- Collaborate with key stakeholders data teams to enable DTC data usage throughout AB InBev using a data mesh
- Ensure all legal, privacy, compliance, and technical issues are accounted for an met in a timely manner
Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with other leading FMCGs, top start-ups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Analytical Development, LCM Associate Sci II (2seventy bio)
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States