Global Director of DevSecOps, DTC
ZX Ventures, Brazil, Argentina, or Mexico
Brewing up the future, today.
The Direct to Consumer Company
Our Direct to Consumer (DTC) business is a global growth group within AB inBev, the world’s leading global brewer. We are an ecosystem of ventures, each one focused on delivering frictionless and exceptional access to drinks for our consumers in 21 countries (and counting!). Our teams span across owned eCommerce platforms, eRetail, owned Retail and owned On-Trade, but we are united in our goal of consumer centricity and driving fast-paced growth for AB inBev.
What we’re looking for:
Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing most disruptive lines of business at AB InBev? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Are you passionate about solving consumer problems using technology? Do you enjoy working on multiple tech stacks and teams at the same time?
The Global Technology team for Direct-to-Consumer is recruiting a Global Director of DevSecOps with exceptional DevOps and Security skills to take its global teams to the next level. The ideal candidate is an expert at enabling engineering teams to unlock speed and efficiency and communicating their ideas to drive adoption within our product focused teams. The person for which we are looking will act as head of DevSecOps and either do the infrastructure set up work with early stage companies, typically to build an MVP, or oversee infrastructure work of engineers in later stage companies working on scalable products.
You have to be a highly motivated individual who is ready to take your career to the next level by developing your knowledge and getting management/leadership experience to help create market-leading technology platforms in a rapidly growing industry.
Here are some of the things you could be doing:
- Coordinate and align DevOps strategy across engineering teams globally.
- Research and deploy new tools for increasing deployment speed and quality.
- Advocate for and confirm application of best practices in engineering.
- Ensure teams maintain adequate security coverage in their continuous code launches.
- Maintain the global CI/CD tooling and continue to evolve it.
- Enable teams to meet data protection guidelines based on local market regulations.
- Collaborate with local legal, compliance, and audit teams on behalf of the global teams.
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- True self-starters. Our DTC team iare proud of the speed at which our business moves, and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- Someone who has delivered exceptional results for their company throughout their career. We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- 3+ of experience in DevOps in an agile environment
- Understanding of security best practices (SAST, DAST, Pentest, etc)
- Experience with data protection and complying with data regulations
- A leader who can help drive scalable software development
- An evangelist/coach of technology best practices
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Passionate about the latest technology trends, especially in DevSecOps
- Experience with Travis, CircleCI, or other code deployment tools
- Experience with AWS, Github, and other SDLC tools
- Experience with Ghost Inspector, Selenium, or other testing frameworks is preferred
- Experience with Shopify or other e-commerce capabilities is preferred
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange
Tech Jobs For You
Project Manager, Global Sales Solutions
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA, US; New York, NY, US; Chicago, IL, US;...