eRetail Data & Analytics Manager: New and Emerging Markets
ZX Ventures, London or Remote
Brewing up the future, today.
The Direct to Consumer Company
Our Direct to Consumer (DTC) business is a global growth group within AB inBev, the world’s leading global brewer. We are an ecosystem of ventures, each one focused on delivering frictionless and exceptional access to drinks for our consumers in 21 countries (and counting!). Our teams span across owned eCommerce platforms, eRetail, owned Retail and owned On-Trade, but we are united in our goal of consumer centricity and driving fast-paced growth for AB inBev.
What we’re looking for
Are you passionate about unlocking value from data? Want to build solutions that are central to driving business decisions? Do you want full ownership of key strategic global data projects? Looking to develop yourself into the next data leader? If this sounds like you read on!
We are looking for a Data & Analytics Manager to be accountable for driving our eRetail data strategy in our new and emerging markets. You will work closely with our local eRetail teams to understand their key business challenges and be responsible for designing and delivering world class analytical solutions.
The Data & Analytics Manager will work as part of our global data team, along with data engineers, analytics specialists and data scientists located across the world to unlock the value of our data assets and build a truly data driven organisation.
Successful candidates will quickly become subject matter experts and deliver actionable insights, leveraging our global data architecture to improve local business processes and reporting.
Here are some of the things you could be doing:
- Manage, improve and maintain business data architecture, pipelines and financial reporting.
- Develop ad hoc analysis of critical issues that impact business performance and translate the analysis into actionable recommendations or automation opportunities.
- Define a data analytics roadmap for each new market, working closely with the local teams to provide effective monitoring, insights and data driven automation.
- Document key business processes and solutions to enable effective scaling of best practices across markets.
- Train key business stakeholders to enable self-service data analytics.
How will you be measured?
- NPS (Net Promotor Score) from our local eRetail teams (who you will be serving).
- Return on investment of our key local data programmes.
- Adoption of our data solutions and evolution of local market data and analytics capabilities against defined maturity model.
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills with extensive experience delivering business performance analytics that lead to change and measurable return on investment.
- Strong skills in database management, modelling, querying and ETL processing.
- SQL proficiency (mandatory)
- Extensive experience with business intelligence platforms and data visualization (PowerBI with advanced DAX preferred).
- Clear understanding of modern data stores architecture and concepts of structured and unstructured data types.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Performs well in an agile environment with competing priorities and multiple projects.
- Nice to have: Azure data factory
- Nice to have: Interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes and discovering new market opportunities.
Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with other leading FMCGs, top start-ups, management consulting, technology, finance and other related functions or industries.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one