ZX Ventures is the global growth and innovation group within AB InBev, the world’s leading global brewer. We were created with a mandate to nurture, support, and grow the products and services of tomorrow. We are here to invest ahead of the curve: seeding, launching, and scaling new products that deliver exceptional consumer experiences and bring (more) people together.
Here at ZX, our goal is to empower entrepreneurs to unlock exponential growth. We partner with devoted founders and best-in-class business builders to help them grow their businesses.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Maintain existing Phantom Share Unit (“PSU”) financial models updating for business performance, acquisitions, and asset divestitures
- Work with deal teams to gather financial information and data pertinent to the portfolio companies for valuation review including changes in business strategy and future outlook
- Manage and coordinate with third-party firms engaged to conduct independent valuation reviews of portfolio assets
- Lead the preparation of regular (2-3 times per year) Valuation Committee portfolio reviews presenting analyses and valuation recommendation to Committee members
- Communicate with upper management and PSU stakeholders on PSU performance issues and forecasting in town-hall settings
- Responsible for quarterly calculation of PSU and RSU renumeration accruals for IFRS purposes
- Responsible for tracking and providing management and control team with visibility on estimated M&A earn-out payments for portfolio companies
- Act as PMO for ad-hoc risk and control initiatives across the portfolio and M&A process with periodic testing
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A university degree, and candidates who have shown development through work experience. M&A or Investment Banking experience is a plus
- Outstanding Excel, financial analysis and modelling skills
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges, wherever they are needed within the company. You will be trusted to develop plans to improve our business based on your specific area of responsibility and adapt to evolving responsibility as our business grows.
- True self-starters. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- Someone who has delivered exceptional results for their company throughout their career. We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- Advanced project and people management skills that are needed to deliver great results in our work environment, as well as execution drive.
- Interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets opportunities.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.