Opportunity to work remotely (UK, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Italy) OR work from the London or Leuven office. Short but regular travel to the UK/Netherlands/Belgium as required when possible again.
ZX Ventures & PerfectDraft
PerfectDraft exists to provide our consumers with freshly poured, perfectly chilled draft beer in the comfort of their own home. With a carefully chosen range of beer brands that suits everyone’s taste, this is the perfect reward at the end of a hard day without having to walk to the pub. PerfectDraft operates as an independent venture within the ZX Ventures ecosystem.
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 10 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
With our business expanding in terms of revenue and geography, there is a need to grow our Finance function to further support and enable our expanding commercial team to deliver sustainable business growth. You will be critical in ensuring the team have clear visibility and understanding of their financial performance and enable them to project a quality and balanced forecast with risks and opportunities confidently articulated. You should take real ownership in finding opportunities to optimize and operating & capital expenditure as well as looking for improvements to the financial economics of the business.
Key Contacts - Internal/External
The PerfectDraft Finance Business Partner would regularly collaborate with all members of our commercial team as well as collaborate within the broader finance function both in our eStores and with our central ZX finance support team.
- Own our 18 month rolling forecast and financial reporting for our European business, delivering a quality and balanced outlook with clearly articulated risks and opportunities.
- Challenge and support commercial business decisions from a financial perspective, advise on pricing and promotional calendars, and provide margin and cost analysis into trading and operating performance
- Support the team all elements of budget management from financial controls to spend optimization
- Give quality and concise performance and outlook updates to the Head of Finance and other key stakeholders
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You thrive in startup or fast-paced innovation environments. You're comfortable working autonomously as the Finance support for the business and will need to be comfortable working – and delivering – in an agile environment.
- You have previous Finance experience in a commercial setting and preferably in eCommerce, you have proven experience in the accountabilities mentioned above and you’ve delivered exceptional results throughout your prior roles. We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- You are a solid communicator who can find the right balance between challenging through setting stretched objectives & motivating supporting stakeholders across different levels and geographies. You must be fluent in English.
- You have a hands-on attitude and are able to effectively manage stretched deadlines and adhoc requests without losing key priorities out of sight.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid