At ZX, our mission is to empower Entrepreneurs to achieve exponential growth. We were created by AB InBev in 2015 with a mandate to nurture, support, and grow the products and services of tomorrow – to build the future of our business, our industry and our world.
Today, we build, grow and invest in businesses across industries that push the boundaries of AB InBev’s business and innovate to create new ones based on ever-changing consumer needs. We invest ahead of the curve and have a track record of success in direct-to-consumer businesses, beverage brands, and circular ventures.
We are currently searching for top GMBA talent to partner with our ZX investment funds for a 10 week internship program. This opportunity is part of the AB InBev GMBA Program; you'll get a window into our global organization while working alongside the ZX team.
What's in it for You? Program Structure:
- The ZX Internship kicks off with intensive, hands-on training of the ZX Operating System, covering concepts like design thinking and lean startup methodology.
- Interns are paired with mentors, internal leaders, and external experts for coaching, mentorship, and guidance.
- For the next 10 weeks, you will work alongside ZX funds to source deals, analyze specific companies for investment, execute on due diligence, and advise portfolio companies.
- As a ZX Ventures MBA intern, you are also a part of the AB InBev GMBA internship program, the pipeline for our full-time Global MBA Program.
Our ZX Internship Program was named a Top 100 Internship in the U.S. by WayUp in 2019 and 2020!
What We're Looking For:
- Desire to work in a disruptive, fast-paced, agile environment where you’re expected to challenge the status quo on a daily basis. You're extremely entrepreneurial & open to diverse ways of thinking
- Strategic mindset: tie together the vision of ZX & our ultimate goal, to empower entrepreneurs and help carve out the future of AB InBev
- Strong analytical skills: ability to take quantitative and qualitative information and use it to tell a compelling story
- Consulting, finance, or investing experience is a plus. Your ideal career path is investment focused; to work within a corporate venture capital fund for the largest brewer in the world!
- Note: To be considered for the Global MBA Internship, you must be a first-year, full-time MBA. The process may be conducted in person or virtually, depending on location and your MBA school.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. #LI-AA1
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.