Senior Manager, Global DTC Product Innovation
ZX Ventures, New York, São Paulo
Brewing up the future, today.
Ze Company (ZeCo) is ABI’s Direct-To-Consumer leading organization that has developed over 30 digital products and services that generate over $1B across 10 markets. With a mandate to develop and scale digital products with a mission to make the purchase of beverages for consumers frictionless and more convenience, we have built a high-performing product management team with significant fast growing startups experience that today oversees 30+ digital products used by millions of consumers across 12 countries. We are in an incredible moment of accelerated growth and, therefore, it is important that you can explain clearly and objectively how you can help the product organization run more smoothly.
You’ll know everything about our digital products, how they work, and their capabilities while you will constantly monitor digital products of leading On-Demand delivery startups (such as Rappi, Uber Eat, iFood, Jokr). With that knowledge you will identify product gaps as well as product led growth opportunities. You feel comfortable being in deep technical conversations because you have a strong software development background. You feel comfortable understanding the business reason, consumer needs, and KPIs of a feature because you have experience launching and scaling digital products. You are comfortable rolling up the sleeves and guide the product teams through the discovery and delivery of product opportunities you sourced. You will constantly scan the market and identify new internal and external product growth opportunities that can be prioritized in our roadmaps.
- Staying up to date on ZeCo digital products and be the source of knowledge for different teams and stakeholders
- Contribute to a central knowledge base system that allows better visibility for stakeholders and teams on product capabilities
- Help cross-pollinate knowledge among various product teams by guiding the conversation
- Build and maintain relationships with various digital teams inside ABI
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with other digital teams
- Constantly search, evaluate, and test opportunities for product integrations or product enhancements
- Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Collaborate with peers, their teams, and stakeholders
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with at least 3 years in a Product leadership role
- Proven experience in managing interdisciplinary teams
- A mission-oriented individual with exceptional product and business acumen. Skilled in researching and analyzing market and customer needs
- Data-driven, self-motivated, strategic, and a creative thinker with outstanding problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to lead and drive discovery and execution with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in interacting and communicating with C-suite and senior leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
- Experience in startup investments, from sourcing to executing deals (due diligence, evaluation, negotiation)
- Entrepreneurship experience: product in startups living high growth early-stage experience
- Business expertise: familiar with all or some of on-demand delivery key areas
- Engineering: developed code for large scale systems and/or applications
- Data tools and visualization: knowing the basic tools we use to extract data and build reports (SQL, Google Analytics, Apps Flyer, Power BI and others)
- Agile: familiar with the agile principles and different methodologies based on them, how to apply them in different contexts to optimize value generation.
- Portuguese/Spanish communicator
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.