We’re looking for a creative, strategic, and detail-oriented marketer to join the Demand Generation function of the Marketing team at Classy. This role will report to the Manager, Demand Generation in order to conceptualize, execute, and report on marketing tactics designed to generate qualified leads and pipeline for Classy’s sales team.
This person will be responsible for overseeing Classy’s marketing playbook with deep cross-functional collaboration across all marketing and sales functions. This is a highly visible role on the Marketing team and at Classy. It requires a proven track record of driving results through multi-channel campaigns.
What you’ll accomplish:
Work in partnership with the Demand Generation Manager to execute cross-channel marketing programs that maximize lead quantity and quality.
- Lead Generation
- Assist manager in executing cross-channel marketing programs that maximize lead acquisition quantity and quality
- Lead the implementation of an improved prospect nurture path that better reflects customers’ purchasing journey (awareness - consideration - acquisition)
- Ensure the Sales Team is aware of and prepared for upcoming marketing lead generation campaigns
- Creative Development
- Work with channel owners to identify the required creative specs (i.e. size, format, file type, etc.) and best practices for respective channel partners
- Draft and submit creative briefs and monitor progress to ensure projects launch on-time and within budget
- Provide tactical insights while collaborating with the Creative team to ensure creative assets are relevant for respective target markets
- Channel Performance
- Track and analyze marketing lead flow against KPIs on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc) to uncover new trends, and provide recommendations to optimize future program performance
- Work with the Demand Generation manager and the creative & analytics teams to develop and maintain centralized reporting that tracks conversion activity
Marketing Program Management
- Work with the Demand Generation manager to strengthen customer journeys that will deliver added value and revenue for Classy
- Define success metrics and track progress against goals
What you bring (Required):
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, preferably in an environment with a B2B sales team
- Self-motivated, diligent, and hungry for more responsibility
- Passionate about results-oriented marketing with a balance of right brain analytics and left brain creativity
- Extraordinary multi-tasker who thrives in managing several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive communicator with excellent project management, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Comfortable with change and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to assess, organize and manage multiple priorities, projects and functions under pressure to meet short deadlines within a dynamic environment
- Proficient using marketing automation tools such as HubSpot
- Ability to navigate various systems including but not limited to–– Salesforce, Zoom, Wistia, and Google Analytics.
- Some budget tracking and vendor relations experience
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or other relevant field
Our amazing perks!
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- 10 half-day Fridays annually
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass or rideshare allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Fitness membership discounts (and other perks)
- Downtown office with views of Petco Park and the ocean
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.