NYC Company FAQ
- What does my ticket include?
- What is an Upgraded Space package?
- What is the refund policy?
- What is the schedule for the day?
- Interested in having a team member speak?
- Will there be wifi?
- Will there be power access?
- What does my ticket not include?
- How can I make the most out of Uncubed?
- Does Uncubed have a Code of Conduct?
What does my ticket include?
Company tickets include the following:
- Access for two company reps to the event, lunch, and happy hour.
- Please note we can not accommodate switching reps at the event. If more than two team members are attending, please purchase an additional rep ticket on the event page.
- Access for one company rep (C or VP level only) to the Exec Lounge
- An 8′ x 5′ space and a 6′ table
Upgraded Space packages include all of that and more.
Additional Rep tickets and the Resume Database can be purchased on the event page.
What is an Upgraded Space package?
A limited number of Upgraded Space opportunities are available at each event. These packages include access for more company reps, the resume database, access for more reps (C or VP level only) to the Exec Lounge, boosted digital promotion, and larger event spaces depending on the package selected. Please reach out to email@example.com for details.
What is the refund policy?
We accept all reasons for cancellation, just reach out and let our team know. Tickets are 100% refundable up until 45 days out of the conference and 75% refundable up to 30 days out.
Kickstart tickets offer a special circumstance policy and are 100% refundable up until 30 days out.
There are no refunds within 30 days of the event.
What is the schedule for the day?
Please refer to the event page and logistics emails for specific timing.
In the morning, during company setup and lunch, attendees have access to the stage floors (not the showcase floor) to learn from company leaders in skills based classes.
In the afternoon, the company showcasing portion opens, along with content and the Exec Lounge.
The day finishes off with a happy hour to continue to network with attendees and other company representatives.
Interested in having a team member speak?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Will there be wifi?
All companies will have access to a private wifi network during the event. We can not support streaming and recommend playing content locally or bringing a hotspot if needed.
Will there be power access?
You should bring at least one extension cord. All companies will have access to a shared power outlet.
What does my ticket not include?
- Tablecloth – if you do not have one, we recommend CustomBannerLab.com
- Branded materials
- Extension cords / power strips
- Useful items like scissors, tape, rubber bands, etc.
How can I make the most out of Uncubed?
- Keep an eye on your inbox and read all of the event emails. This will make sure you don’t miss any opportunities and are aware of event happenings.
- Bring 4+ team members if you can, from a variety of fields within your company. You want folks that don’t mind non-stop conversation and hanging out in a very busy environment.
- Share your attendance on social. A large percentage of attendees come because the companies they follow (you) are vocal about your participation.
- Make sure the jobs you’re hiring for are very visible at your booth. The right people will opt into conversations with relevant companies.
Does Uncubed have a Code of Conduct?
Yes, all guests must agree to the policy here: http://bit.ly/uncubedcodeofconduct