NYC Uncubed Fall 15
Thank you for signing up for NYC Uncubed!
And as some of you already know, our conferences aren’t like the others.
So to avoid any confusion, missed opportunities, or getting lost in the woods, make sure to read the below and keep an eye out for emails from our team over the next few days.
- Please be aware that there is no solicitation or outside recruiting of employers or attendees at this event. Anyone engaged in these activities will be removed without a refund. Please respond to this email with any questions.
- WIFI WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
- Dress Code: Uncubed is a casual event. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
- Food: We will have light snacks available from our product partners, but if you’re looking for something more substantial please check out local restaurants.
- Re-entry: Re-entry is allowed with your name badge.
- Coat Check: We will have a coat check available starting at 9:30am.
Location, Date & Time
- Date: Tuesday, November 3rd
- Edge Live: For those who purchased Combo passes, doors open at 9:30am (first class begins at 10:30am).
- Main Event (The Field): Doors open for The Field at 1:00pm. The Field closes at 5:30pm and will be followed by the Uncubed Happy Hour which ends at 7:00pm.
- Location: The Met Pavilion – 125 W 18th St, New York, NY
The Metis Paper Napkin Pitch Contest
Scribble on a napkin; win big. Pitch your idea based on the provided question to win an iPad Mini and eternal PNP glory. Pick up your napkin with question and rules at registration and submit it to the Metis booth.