Events & Communications Intern
Uncubed connects the world with innovative and exciting companies through large-scale events, conferences, editorial, classes, digital content, and more.
As an Events & Communications Intern, you’ll directly contribute to the growth of events and communities in New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to get your hands dirty with…
* Audience discovery & outreach
* Account management & support
* Marketing via partnerships, advertising, social media, & the unconventional
* Event planning
* Day-to-day life at a startup
* Discussions that directly impact the growth of our business
This opportunity is perfect for college students, recent grads, and career-transitioners looking to build a new network in the tech, startup, and innovation spaces.
* Paid (also available for academic credit)
* Flexible schedule
* Energetic yet laid back environment
* Have a direct impact on our business
* Option to use a company computer or bring your own
* Personal Uncubed email address
* Casual dress code
* Opportunity for event stipend
* And, of course… MEANINGFUL WORK
Interested? Email your resume, cover letter, and favorite song to Brian Shoicket at email@example.com.